Anyone see DC's red wine stroll to start the 2nd half? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone see DC's red wine stroll to start the 2nd half?

Macho Uno

Scout Team
Funniest thing I saw all day. I was sitting right next to the bench and all of a sudden right in front of me walks Coleman, steps between a player and manager's seats. Says hello as he passes by carrying a PINT of red win (with ice) and walks across the baseline (and he took his sweet time). All this time the ball is in play at the other end of the court. I was praying for a breakaway!!!

Yes it was great. I saw him walking slowly down the aisle, then by the bench, then onto the court. I rewatched the game when I got home and it was around the 15 min mark when Fair hit his bank shot. But you couldn't see him strolling under the basket on TV, only walking down the aisle.

I also loved his argument with the ref early in the game with the BS foul call on Fair. I was thinking of the NC St situation where they got kicked out by the ref. I don't think DC would have gone quietly.

I also saw the broom guy cleaning up at one end of the court while the ball was in play on the other end. I beleive someone posted a clip a broom guy getting clobbered on a fast break earlier this year and I wondered if it could happen again.

If it was our fast break Jim Burr would have called a charge.

One of the funniest parts of the game by far.

My friend who is a photographer at the games said that Coleman spent most of the game coaching Fab from the seats, telling Scoop to score, and screaming "Who are you? Burr?" at the refs after bad calls.

Funniest thing I saw all day. I was sitting right next to the bench and all of a sudden right in front of me walks Coleman, steps between a player and manager's seats. Says hello as he passes by carrying a PINT of red win (with ice) and walks across the baseline (and he took his sweet time). All this time the ball is in play at the other end of the court. I was praying for a breakaway!!!
even when there are 34000 people in the room, Coleman is always the biggest, coolest, and toughest guy in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom