Anyone see TGD's route after the TD? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone see TGD's route after the TD?

bnoro

Lurker
He went from hugging Lemon in the endzone (where he was watching by himself, apparently) to sneaking his way onto the sideline for the kickoff.

And then he hopefully got Marrone's hancock on a new contract for the next few years as the clock hit 0:00

Saw him in the end zone.

I swear I saw Delaney winking at him from the stands

What does TGD stand for. I'm finally asking. I know it refers to Gross.

Was that Gross or Herman Frazier? I think it was Gross too but not totally sure. Plus it's slightly odd for an AD I think to just be standing by himself in the end zone. Sideline maybe.

And then he hopefully got Marrone's hancock on a new contract for the next few years as the clock hit 0:00
When I originally read that I missed the "han" part and wondered what the hell kind of contracts they have at SU.

It was Gross. I've met Herm and I've met TGD. It was TGD. Plus he was wearing the same outfit he had on last weekend in San Diego at the game!!

11882322-mmmain.jpg

Is this him? Doesn't look like it... Seems much too tall.

This happened right in front of where I was sitting. Doc sprinted to Lemon and was on the field. Thought it was hilarious til I realized Doc could get us a penalty celebrating.

Was that Gross or Herman Frazier? I think it was Gross too but not totally sure. Plus it's slightly odd for an AD I think to just be standing by himself in the end zone. Sideline maybe.
Maybe he was just trying to get good reception.
DG-phones-e1270012462995.jpg

11882322-mmmain.jpg

Is this him? Doesn't look like it... Seems much too tall.

Too tall? Macky towers over him,and we all know Macky goes no more than 6-0.

I would have liked to see Lemon's face when the he first saw him come up and congratulate him.

I thought it was great seeing Gross, the AD there. Gotta love-it (as Coach Mac might say).