Anyone still up watching Arizona/Arizona State? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone still up watching Arizona/Arizona State?

This Sutton guy on Arizona st is just unreal blowin up the line like crazy

Yeah fun game...great crowd

Winning does that...They had half full stadiums not too long ago.

Downside of these regional conference networks. I haven't seen too much Pac 10 this year. Pac Ten channel is not on DirecTV. I loved staying up watching the late game on Versus in past years.

Having been that one guy in the opposing student section I am kind of happy for that dude with ASU bodypainted on his chest they showed going nuts after that late pick to seal it.

ASU was lights out in the 4th. From down 27-17 to up 41-27 in less than a quarter. Explosive offense. Ball hawking defense with hitters. That #1 kid was nifty. They are 7-5. Kindred. I like James Harden and the fact the he will always have lost to Jonny Flynn tho.

Plus I don't very much care for RichRod. Guys a tool.

The Sun Devils can make that thump over ringfinger devil trident sign too, so they got that, among other things.....

YP_Lisa-ASU__BOO0362_display_image.jpg

I live in AZ. If I didn't watch the game, I would probably be run out of the state. My son went to ASU so happy with the results. A fun game. Especially the 4Q.

I love watching college football all across the country but what my biggest turnoff are the idiots that talk about it. The constant harping on and on about the SEC or ND or Johnny Football just annoy the living hell out of me. Jesus, talk about the same thing over and over and over again while failing to give some time to anyone else. I felt the same way about the way they talked about big east hoops as well.

I think the best player in college football is this Carey kid for Arizona. Will he be in NY for the ceremony? No. Think about that. The best player in college football wont even be a finalist. Espn strikes again