Anyone think Cooney will shoot more threes for us then Southerland in BE play??? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone think Cooney will shoot more threes for us then Southerland in BE play???

Who will shoot more threes for us in BE play

• Southerland and its not even close

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Cooney and its not even close

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Southerland but it will be close.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Cooney but it will be close.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Since Cooney will be playing 10 mpg or less in most conference games and Southerland about 25-30 mpg, I'd say there is almost no chance Cooney will attempt more. But Cooney will shoot more 3s per minute of playing time.

Since Cooney will be playing 10 mpg or less in most conference games and Southerland about 25-30 mpg, I'd say there is almost no chance Cooney will attempt more. But Cooney will shoot more 3s per minute of playing time.
I think you are underestimating Cooneys time. I think in the tight games he may only see 10 minutes with MCW and BT going for 35+. But I don't think there will be that many tight games.

I think JB's plan will be to have Cooney in for about 15 minutes every game he can. And last game kind of reminded me that JB goes in with some PT thoughts before the games are even played out (ie BT with the most minutes).

I agree with your answer though, Dirty will get more 3 pt attempts.

Dirty needs to heave up as many 3's as possible when he's shooting like this.

I think you are underestimating Cooneys time. I think in the tight games he may only see 10 minutes with MCW and BT going for 35+. But I don't think there will be that many tight games.

I think JB's plan will be to have Cooney in for about 15 minutes every game he can. And last game kind of reminded me that JB goes in with some PT thoughts before the games are even played out (ie BT with the most minutes).

I agree with your answer though, Dirty will get more 3 pt attempts.
Cooney is averaging 15.5 mpg now, and that includes several cupcake games. Assuming Triche and MCW remain healthy, he won't be getting more time once we begin conference play. I also believe you and JB probably have different definitions as to what qualifies as a "tight game." ;)