Anyone watch disgraced on Showtime? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watch disgraced on Showtime?

There was a big thread last week about it. Lots of good responses. I was sick to my stomach watching most of it. That assistant coach was an Effiing hero taping Bliss despite what JB/K/Kelvin Sampson said.

There was a big thread last week about it. Lots of good responses. I was sick to my stomach watching most of it. That assistant coach was an Effiing hero taping Bliss despite what JB/K/Kelvin Sampson said.

Shows what an insular and self-interested (if not altogether sleazy) bunch coaches are. They'll go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible or attack the justifiable.

Binghamton's own "Davey boy"...played and educated at Cornell. This is what you learned at an Ivy in the 60s: to be a criminal douche!

Shows what an insular and self-interested (if not altogether sleazy) bunch coaches are. They'll go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible or attack the justifiable.

yep, better to turn a blind eye than to do the right thing and bring down a scumbag. Gotta love the coaching fraternity

Dotson railroaded? Waco legal mafia covered up. What we know is the tip of the iceberg. The cancer that is Baylor athletics persists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom