Anyone Watch the Lax on ESPN Yesterday? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone Watch the Lax on ESPN Yesterday?

Faegan

All Conference
Some great games for sure... the Duke/UVA semi game from last year was insane... I was at it so I hadn't seen it on tv before. Wow - exciting game.

Also, just canceled our hotel room in Philly for this year's Final 4. So painful to think of it not happening this year!

Some great games for sure... the Duke/UVA semi game from last year was insane... I was at it so I hadn't seen it on tv before. Wow - exciting game.

Also, just canceled our hotel room in Philly for this year's Final 4. So painful to think of it not happening this year!
My favorite was UVA vs Maryland

Tomorrow's offerings:

Was at the 2016 Final 4 for semis and championship... the Brown/Maryland and the Carolina/Maryland games are legit.

When we arrived at our hotel in Philly, my wife went to check in and said, "there's a lot of Carolina Blue in there." It turned out the men's and women's teams were staying there and they both ended up winning the championships. The coaches and players were all so generous with their time to all the kids that were staying at the hotel.

My son and his friends found their way to the Carolina tailgate after they won it all and we got to see them meet up with their parents for the first time after the game. I have some funny pics with the players smoking cigars and my son and his friends taking selfies with them and also with Breschi.

If only it was the Orangmen and Orangewomen, but it was a pretty special weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom