anyone watching USF-Pitt? | Syracusefan.com

anyone watching USF-Pitt?

pearl31

in cahoots
jeez pitt is turrible.
USF is athletic and hits the boards hard - not going to be easy wed night.

Pitt really looks like they are playing out the string, but they just want the season to end. USF is better than I thought

Jamie Dixons face constantly looks like he is in so much pain and just wants the season to end.

jeez pitt is turrible.
USF is athletic and hits the boards hard - not going to be easy wed night.

Yeah im not concerned, wouldnt sweat it. Not worried till we play Lville again at home, and even then its senior day for scoop and kris so were not losing then either. We got through the tough part of schedule so were good lets go to the BE tourney and have some fun, then the big dance

and this is senior night, too.
except for JJ Moore, it was really a wretched effort.

I laughed out loud at that missed 3. What on earth was that?

USF had Providence, Pitt and Nova twice. Chalk that up as 2 extra wins since they have already played all three of those.
Thats 12,13 and 16(last place) in the big east they played twice.

At Depaul, a two point win home agianst RU, 1 point win at home against hall, and St Johns at home are their other Big East wins.

They then losses...3 points to uconn at home (i will give them that one) but 20 @ UM 30 @ Gtown, and 11 at ND.
28 point loss at Kansas. They lost to Penn state last in the Big 10. Auburn VCU and Old Dominion beat them.

Not that impressed despite the record. All 9 of thier BE wins are against the last 6 teams in the BE.

What is JJ Moore doing when he dunks with 30 seconds left ti get Pitt withing 11 and is trying to get the crowd involved?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom