Anything on the fourth OOC game? | Syracusefan.com

Anything on the fourth OOC game?

zibby

Starter
What's taking so long?

If SU were just going to schedule an FCS team, I would have expected that they would have already picked out a victim and announced it. I figured that the delay was because they were trying to get a game with an FBS team. Now there's only one other FBS team that needs a game: Western Kentucky. I'll stick my head in the oven if SU agrees to a home-and-home with WKU. I'd rather they play a one-and-done with an FCS team.

gotta get final draft of acc schedule from the league before locking up opponent as dates have to match up.i wouldnt expect anythign announced on last ooc game until the acc schedule is released whixch probably will be as soon as they can lock in a labor day night slot(possibly fsu and pitt) which involves teams moving OOC games around

What's taking so long?

If SU were just going to schedule an FCS team, I would have expected that they would have already picked out a victim and announced it. I figured that the delay was because they were trying to get a game with an FBS team. Now there's only one other FBS team that needs a game: Western Kentucky. I'll stick my head in the oven if SU agrees to a home-and-home with WKU. I'd rather they play a one-and-done with an FCS team.

Agreed no to a 1-1 with WKU...I could live with a 2 for 1...but prefer a buy game.

I posted an article the other day that ODU may have had prelim talks with SU.

I posted an article the other day that ODU may have had prelim talks with SU.

Not for nothing but if your going to schedule a FCS opponent why roll the dice against a team like ODU? Sure we should be able to beat them, but maybe someone not even as strong as them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom