Anything? Something? | Syracusefan.com

Anything? Something?

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Anyone know anything? Do we at least have interviews booked, that anybody knows for sure?

I don't know how much more I can stand to read of just throwing names out there for future consideration just because they are in the game of football somewhere. The reason I rarely contribute to these threads is because I'm not well versed about the total coaching landscape, so anything I contribute would be total .

Please let there be real news with real information.

Anyone know anything? Do we at least have interviews booked, that anybody knows for sure?

I don't know how much more I can stand to read of just throwing names out there for future consideration just because they are in the game of football somewhere. The reason I rarely contribute to these threads is because I'm not well versed about the total coaching landscape, so anything I contribute would be total .

Please let there be real news with real information.

I'm just hoping that this is the instance when...no news is good news...

Shafer, and Diaco are serious candidates. The rest i assume are speculation, serious long shots.

Would love to see a list of serious candidates. Not ones with Tressel, Smart, and whoever your favorite NFL coordinator is.

Shafer, and Diaco are serious candidates. The rest i assume are speculation, serious long shots.

Would love to see a list of serious candidates. Not ones with Tressel, Smart, and whoever your favorite NFL coordinator is.

I just want to know when were actually going to start interviewing and who it is. Very anxious about this whole thing and it's driving me crazy.

I would expect TGD and maybe a few others to be in Nashville for a few days.

I would expect TGD and maybe a few others to be in Nashville for a few days.
Nashville? Please educate me :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2