AO and Harris | Syracusefan.com

AO and Harris

I love seeing these guys finally getting their due. AO was at the Melo Center last spring working his ass off. D-Nic was there working out as well. I wonder how many other schools have former players coming back to spend time in the weight rooms, etc? Heck, even KONG was there rehabbing for his Euro season. I wish them all nothing but the best. They are working their tails off for it.

Very flattering article about AO.

It sure would be something to see these guys earn their way into the bigs. I would be happy if DNic were able to get a cup of coffee there, too.

Seems like Syracuse would be the perfect town for an NBDL team. What do these teams get like 1-2K max attendance? Imagine if you had Andy, AO, Paul, Ricky, D- Nich on one team and just SU ALUM playing you could grab 2-3K attendance on a terrible night no problem. Open up Manley again.

Seems like Syracuse would be the perfect town for an NBDL team. What do these teams get like 1-2K max attendance? Imagine if you had Andy, AO, Paul, Ricky, D- Nich on one team and just SU ALUM playing you could grab 2-3K attendance on a terrible night no problem. Open up Manley again.

Get GMAC to lace em up again and you could probably double your attendance number guesstimate. He could be a player/coach for the Syracuse Pot Stickers...or whatever horrible D-league name they would assign to us.

Get GMAC to lace em up again and you could probably double your attendance number guesstimate. He could be a player/coach for the Syracuse Pot Stickers...or whatever horrible D-league name they would assign to us.
Syracuse Pot Stickers, perfect (for DLeague name) :)