AO! | Syracusefan.com

AO!

Really nice that his hard work has finally paid off. He has been working towards this day ... ever since he was sidelined right before the 2010 (was it really that long ago?) NCAA tourney.

Really nice that his hard work has finally paid off. He has been working towards this day ... ever since he was sidelined right before the 2010 (was it really that long ago?) NCAA tourney.

It's incredible how quickly time passes. I'm thrilled for Arinze.

Great news. AO really played well in the Summer League and definitely deserved this. Plus the Pelicans aren't exactly loaded with beef inside the paint, so I think AO will have a chance to play himself into the rotation.

That really is great news. Very happy for him.

Do any of you folks close to program know if AO ever comes up and works out with the team? He seems like the perfect player to work with DC2 on how to use that wide body to get shots off.

My guess is the team option for the following season is likely in there to serve as trade fodder.

Which isn't a bad thing at all.

AO has been playing like an animal in the D League recently. This ought to come as no surprise. Someone was bound to bite. Hopefully he makes enough in the next few years that he'll never have to work again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom