AP #19 | Syracusefan.com

AP #19

Seriously? I was thinking we would be in trouble of dropping out of the Top 25 or at least barely making it in the Top 25.

Kansas lost at Baylor by 23 and only dropped three spots in each poll. There's just no one very good this year and nothing happens in a vacuum, I guess. That and I think our orange-colored glasses can also sometimes work in reverse.

I think what it is, is that we don't really have a "bad" loss. Every loss we have will be to a tournament team (assuming Temple and Nova stay the course). There are a lot of good teams that have been beaten by really bad teams this year.

Definitely a bubble team.

(sarcasm alert)

I think what it is, is that we don't really have a "bad" loss. Every loss we have will be to a tournament team (assuming Temple and Nova stay the course). There are a lot of good teams that have been beaten by really bad teams this year.
I agree as well.

I was thinking it was going to be in the 22-23 range.

thank you sir may i have another?

bacon2.jpg

Agree 100%. We may look absolutely brutal in some of those losses (Saturday especially), but at the end of the day we're the 5th place team in the Big East without a "bad" loss. Early to Temple, @ Nova (where everyone seems to lose) and @ UConn are the worst of the losses. Two of the 3 should be dancing, the 3rd likely would too if they made the players go to class.

The results aren't what we wanted or expected, but that resume would typically be in the Top 20.

Seems generous

Not at all generous.

This team has been beaten by TOP 10 teams recently, which is expected if you are ranked lower.

They are justified exactly where they are ranked right now.

A 4 or 5 seed in the NCAA Tourney is PRECISELY where they belong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom