AP Poll for Dec 19 | Syracusefan.com

AP Poll for Dec 19

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FkW3nGjXEAUKIRR

For a long time the SEC was Kentucky, sometimes Florida and then a bunch of mediocrity. Not anymore.

Arkansas was really good in the late 80s through the 90s, then basically fell off the map. I wonder if they’re headed for a resurgence.

Seeing UConn at 2 is painful

Take it as a gift, because it would be more painful if they were number 1 (and they should be #1 if Im neutral observer , lol, but Im not, screw them ) ..... so I'm getting my jollies at Storrz losing their minds about being under ranked. All my coworkers have been crying today at this injustice. Yukon fans are funny.

For a long time the SEC was Kentucky, sometimes Florida and then a bunch of mediocrity. Not anymore.

Ive been saying this for 3 years here. And it's going to get worse every season. SEC loaded, Kentucky middle of pack. And Florida isnt good.

Arkansas was really good in the late 80s through the 90s, then basically fell off the map. I wonder if they’re headed for a resurgence.

Musselman a great coach. A madman, but can really coach and recruit. They will be good for as long as he is there.

A lot of H0T Takes here in 2014ish about how they were destined to become the University of San Francisco due to going to the AAC.
Kind of par for the course on a fan site. I’m sure the majority of UConn fans think you are on a long, slow path to irrelevance. But assuming you get the next coaching hire correct you’ll be right back to being a top program. Of course if Boeheim wants to coach another 10 years I’d be cool with that. History and tradition usually prevent things from getting to the point of no return. Except if you’re Georgetown.

Kind of par for the course on a fan site. I’m sure the majority of UConn fans think you are on a long, slow path to irrelevance. But assuming you get the next coaching hire correct you’ll be right back to being a top program. Of course if Boeheim wants to coach another 10 years I’d be cool with that. History and tradition usually prevent things from getting to the point of no return. Except if you’re Georgetown.

Yeah not to mention DC is just an awful fanbase for local teams. Makes it pretty easy to pull kids away from the area I would think too. Somewhat like Florida too. So much talent makes it so enough stay home but still they fill ample coffers of other programs.

The second best part of being a fan is when your rivals lose.

And as much as I "hate" seeing UConn do as well as you are, it is also nice to see. There's absolutely no reason why we can't get back to where we were.

Though if you guys can do us a favor, lose in the 1st or 2nd round a 1 or 2 seed so we can really enjoy laughing at you. Thanks!

A lot of H0T Takes here in 2014ish about how they were destined to become the University of San Francisco due to going to the AAC.

Returning to the Big East saved their hoops program, if you ask me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom