AP Ranks BE teams | Syracusefan.com

AP Ranks BE teams

Kyle Kuric should be on the 1st team in my mind. I would go 1. UConn 2. Syracuse 3. Pitt 4. Louisville. I can't see the coaches ranking SU or Pitt in the top 2 it should be interesting I believe the coaches will go 1. UConn 2. Louisville 3. Syracuse 4. Pitt.

Darius Johnson-Odom is still playing. I feel like I have been watching that guy for 6 years...

I would put UConn 1, Cuse 2, Pitt 3, Lou 4

Call me a hater, I just don't see KJo ending on the 1st team unless he has completely changed his inability to take contact well.

Call me a hater, I just don't see KJo ending on the 1st team unless he has completely changed his inability to take contact well.
hater

Forget about take contact. How about "finish after anticipating contact that never occurred"?

I think Syracuse, UConn and Louisville are the top 3 teams in the league this year. I'm not that high on Pitt, though.

I think Syracuse, UConn and Louisville are the top 3 teams in the league this year. I'm not that high on Pitt, though.

I agree Pitt is going to be a bit behind these three IMO. And UConn, Lville and SU could go in any order without me arguing much preseason.

I agree Pitt is going to be a bit behind these three IMO. And UConn, Lville and SU could go in any order without me arguing much preseason.
I would agree ... except ... Pitt is always a tough, tenacious team. As I recall they weren't that highly thought of last year either. Jamie Dixon is a magician with the kids he has ... can never IMO count Pitt out.

I would agree ... except ... Pitt is always a tough, tenacious team. As I recall they weren't that highly thought of last year either. Jamie Dixon is a magician with the kids he has ... can never IMO count Pitt out.

A valid arguement . . . . but their toughness seems to fade with NCAAT refs.

Pitts court where the fans stand on the sidelines is enough to put them in the running most years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom