Are orange uniforms jinxed? | Syracusefan.com

Are orange uniforms jinxed?

The Knicks aren't New York's team. Some other orange team is.

Seeing Melo in Orange wasn't that traumatic for me. It actually made me think of better times.

The orange uni's.....no.

Those platinum gray, pseudo Georgetown looking ones from a few years ago...yes

Those blue ones from the 80's...most definetly!

Oh, we talkin knicks? My bad.

The Knicks just are not a very good team.
And, unfortunately, Carmelo just can't get it done in crunch time.
He's been awful in crunch time but Woodsons offense when it gets close is throw it to Melo and everyone stand around. Melo is playing some of the highest minutes in the league and has to carry his team every game due to the PATHETIC backcourt play. It's sad to watch.

Wear them against the Milwaukee Bucks or Charlotte Bobcats and if you lose then you can say they are cursed. The Bulls beating the Knicks in Orange jerseys on a Derrick Rose game winner in the last few seconds or the Celtics pounding a Knicks team that gave up doesn't mean they are cursed. The Lakers have added white jerseys since 2003 and added new black jerseys this year. All these new uniforms are good to sell new merchandize.

I like when both teams wear non-white/gray jerseys against one another. If one team wears Orange and the other wears Blue I like that. If its red vs orange or blue vs green I can understand one team wearing white.