Are the Yankees saving up for a 20 run game? | Syracusefan.com

Are the Yankees saving up for a 20 run game?

CaliCuse

All American
The best team money can buy isn't hitting like a pennant team Yeah I know its only May but c'omon guys . This isn't fun. I can't remember the last time they had consecutive hits in an inning. nova has served up souveniers when he lays the ball in the wheelhouse of Oriole bats. I'm glad Eric wasn't having a heart attack at the plate. When Joe was motioning around his jaw it could have been serious . Still no word on what the problem was. Oops Nova just gave up a long double that as inches from a being another one way pitch. Doesn't look good for the "bombers".:p

On the bright side:

A.J. Burnett is the 5th pitcher in the live-ball era to allow 12+ ER in less than 3 IP; Vin Mazzaro last year was 1st since 1948.

Eric Chavez left the game with a whiplash injury and possible concussion, Yanks say. He will go for head and spine scans at hospital. Chavez hurt when he dove for JJ Hardy's double leading off the fifth inning.

http://twitter.com/#!/AnthonyMcCarron/status/197855231604834304
yeah I just heard that. Concussions are serious but I'm glad its not a life threatening symptom he was exhibiting. You all know of course that jaw pain or stiffness is a common heart attack warning sign. Start chewing aspirin as you call 911.:eek: