Are we getting the CBS "A" team crew for the Georgetown@Syracuse game | Syracusefan.com

Are we getting the CBS "A" team crew for the Georgetown@Syracuse game

Alsacs

Living Legend
Since this game next Saturday will probably be the highest profile game on CBS next week featuring two probable top 10 teams are we likely to see Jim Nantz and Clark Kellogg at the Dome? CBS won't have Golf next week so I think with the huge crowd 34k plus and the top 2 Big East teams, legendary rivalry, and Melo retirement ceremony we may get the "A" team. However, with our luck we will get Doug Gottlieb and somebody else calling the game.

Raftery did the OSU game today. Does Nantz normally do regular season games?

I don't think it would be Gottlieb, he's the in-studio guy

Nantz does select regular season games, but I think Brando/Raf is a home run for us.

It's Brando and Raftery. Nantz won't do a hoops game for another two weeks or so. Brando will be doing his radio show on Thursday from somewhere on the Hill.

Brando commented today during the OSU vs. UW game that they'd be at that game and stated during the promo how that game is 'going to be something...very emotional.'

Nantz only works the good teams like UK, Kansas, or UNC. He doesn't do the rif raf games.

It's Brando and Raftery. Nantz won't do a hoops game for another two weeks or so. Brando will be doing his radio show on Thursday from somewhere on the Hill.
Thanks, Brian. Will you be there?

That's fine. It's fitting for Raf to call this game since he's intertwined throughout Big East history.

Since this game next Saturday will probably be the highest profile game on CBS next week featuring two probable top 10 teams are we likely to see Jim Nantz and Clark Kellogg at the Dome? CBS won't have Golf next week so I think with the huge crowd 34k plus and the top 2 Big East teams, legendary rivalry, and Melo retirement ceremony we may get the "A" team. However, with our luck we will get Doug Gottlieb and somebody else calling the game.
Is it regional or National coverage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom