Are we officially a part of the ACC yet? | Syracusefan.com

Are we officially a part of the ACC yet?

CaliCuse

All American
I've gone to the conference home page and so far every list of schools on any of their pages do not show Syracuse.

Right. July 1.

Think of it as being a "silent" verbal at this point, with all the paper work done and signed, due on campus July 1. I don't think we will take any other visits.
I thought a reliable source said we were headed to the Big 10????

Right. July 1.
Thanks to both July1 posts. Still as a forgone conclusion it seems that including us in the numerous lists would be apprppriate

Thanks to both July1 posts. Still as a forgone conclusion it seems that including us in the numerous lists would be apprppriate
Legal entities do not operate on forgone conclusions. But outside of the official stuff it's getting annoying - I think ESPN conference blogs have yet to decide to post cuse content under big east or ACC they seem to switch back and forth.

True. But we are in their football media guide.

I've gone to the conference home page and so far every list of schools on any of their pages do not show Syracuse.

I would probably think they would finish the year and have the spring sports finish before we officially move on. Seems like the obvious to me. : )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom