Arinze Onuaku on new clothing line, getting into fashion design and what he likes about Bahrain | Syracusefan.com

Arinze Onuaku on new clothing line, getting into fashion design and what he likes about Bahrain

“This is a subscriber exclusive story”...

lol. No thanks Syracuse.com. I don’t want to know about AO’s duds that badly. Hilariously weird business model though. Like that’s really some exclusive content.

“This is a subscriber exclusive story”...

Isn't everything "subscriber exclusive" or did the P-S change things up again?

I get the paper delivered 3 days a week, so all the digital content is included. Are they giving away some of the digital for free again?

I'll try to do better next time. :rolleyes:

disservice to AO making this subscription exclusive

Bahrain, the red light district of the Arabian Peninsula.

Isn't everything "subscriber exclusive" or did the P-S change things up again?

I get the paper delivered 3 days a week, so all the digital content is included. Are they giving away some of the digital for free again?

I'll try to do better next time. :rolleyes:

I use Firefox and have always been able to read everything on there whereas with Google Chrome, I always got blocked and had to pay. Now, those articles marked as such are truly Subscribe Exclusive on any browser I try.

However, I can still read everything on their SU Hoops and SU Football mobile apps

I use Firefox and have always been able to read everything on there whereas with Google Chrome, I always got blocked and had to pay. Now, those articles marked as such are truly Subscribe Exclusive on any browser I try.

However, I can still read everything on their SU Hoops and SU Football mobile apps

NO AO CLOTHES ARTICLE FOR YOU!!
tumblr_nhvh5ytjo11u5xvbuo1_400.gif.cf.gif

NO AO CLOTHES ARTICLE FOR YOU!!
tumblr_nhvh5ytjo11u5xvbuo1_400.gif.cf.gif

I'm actually ok with that.. I did not wake up this morning and say to myself "This day would be the complete perfect day if only I knew what AO thought about clothes"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom