Armory to the Dome busses | Syracusefan.com

Armory to the Dome busses

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Does the Suds factory still do this? 99% of the time I park on the Hill and do chucks and Faegans pregame. Today I'm in a different mood though. Been a while since I've seen Kitty Hoynes, Empire and my other old friends.

Does the Suds factory still do this? 99% of the time I park on the Hill and do chucks and Faegans pregame. Today I'm in a different mood though. Been a while since I've seen Kitty Hoynes, Empire and my other old friends.
I am going up next week for the NC State game and have the same question. Last year I took a cab from Armory Square and it was very reasonable. I asked a bunch of people and nobody seemed to know about buses.

It may be just me right now, but I think this thread title reminds me of some Mad Max Scenario where (bleep) is about to get real. Is anyone else at least capable of seeing what I'm feeling here?

They did it for Duke -- had a bus every 45 minutes or so.

Where was the pick-up spot?

Right outside -- corner of Walton and Clinton I believe. I have no idea if they do it every game but it was running for the Duke game.

Right outside -- corner of Walton and Clinton I believe. I have no idea if they do it every game but it was running for the Duke game.
Thanks for the info.

I intend to get "real" in Armory if that bus still runs. I miss the days of the train.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom