Article about the Melo-KJ bond... | Syracusefan.com

Article about the Melo-KJ bond...

KJ is a better man then me. I'd be pretty upset at Melo for what he did to my senior year.

KJ is a better man then me. I'd be pretty upset at Melo for what he did to my senior year.
Well, maybe he knows something about the situation that we don't.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Everybody is angry about Melo being suspended for the tourney, especially since we are probably playing UK for the Championship if Melo is eligible. No doubt in my mind that we beat Ohio State with Fab.

That being said...GET OVER IT.

Dude is from another country, made mistakes, and was a young adult. Im sure he feels bad, but if Boeheim and his teammates support him still to this day, I think we as a fanbase should to.

He still chose to come here over numerous other schools. He improved tremendously in his time here. He was part of one of the most dominant college basketball teams in the past few years (when he was on the court) and most of all he helps recruiting and the Syracuse brand if he becomes a solid NBA player in a high profile city.

As a Knicks fans, it pains me to say that I wish Fab well and will be rooting for him in Boston (vomit)

This is silly to think this way. I do think it is strange that one who does not know the difference between "then" and "than", would make a comment on Melo's situation.

This is silly to think this way. I do think it is strange that one who does not know the difference between "then" and "than", would make a comment on Melo's situation.
Haaaa

Agree with LIC and am rooting for Fab to succeed wildly with the Celtics. It would be easier to forgive and move on, however, if I saw one interview or read one quote where Fab takes at least some responsibility for his suspension and expresses at least a little remorse that he let down his team, coach and fans.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Everybody is angry about Melo being suspended for the tourney, especially since we are probably playing UK for the Championship if Melo is eligible. No doubt in my mind that we beat Ohio State with Fab.

Dude is from another country, made mistakes, and was a young adult. Im sure he feels bad, but if Boeheim and his teammates support him still to this day, I think we as a fanbase should to.

He still chose to come here over numerous other schools. He improved tremendously in his time here. He was part of one of the most dominant college basketball teams in the past few years (when he was on the court) and most of all he helps recruiting and the Syracuse brand if he becomes a solid NBA player in a high profile city.

As a Knicks fans, it pains me to say that I wish Fab well and will be rooting for him in Boston (vomit)

Thanks for vomiting on my shoes. Not. ;)

The highlighted dynamic is interesting. Much of the fan base is angry with Fab and blames him for our season not reaching its fullest potential. For some reason the people who are in the best position to understand what truly happened, don't seem to hold the same animus towards Fab...wonder why that is?? Maybe we as a fanbase have no idea what actually happened, or all of the details behind it.