Article on biggest shoes to fill in ACC Atlantic | Syracusefan.com

Article on biggest shoes to fill in ACC Atlantic

I also think he should have stayed but everyone makes their own choices.

we have replaced our leading receiver every year and I see it happening again. I actually think it may be a positive. It seemed TD focused to much on TJ to the detriment of other receivers. I hope now he will spread the ball to more receivers.

on a side note. I just don’t understand the the focus on Newman. I always felt Hartman was the better qb. Now that he went to Georgia he is a projected first round draft pick.

My favorite line from the write-up about TJ & Taj...

"There is some concern whether or not Harris can handle the number one role, he was much more productive than Jackson in 2018, but Jackson leapfrogged him and took over the top receiver spot in 2019. "

Well, I should hope so considering Jackson wasn't eligible to play in 2018 <aside from the bowl game>.

My favorite line from the write-up about TJ & Taj...

"There is some concern whether or not Harris can handle the number one role, he was much more productive than Jackson in 2018, but Jackson leapfrogged him and took over the top receiver spot in 2019. "

Well, I should hope so considering Jackson wasn't eligible to play in 2018 <aside from the bowl game>.
Hey, there were high expectations for the bowl game. Jackson should've had at least 40 catches that game.

Sometimes it felt like DeVito tried to throw to him 40 times a game, just locked on...