As a basketball fan | Syracusefan.com

As a basketball fan

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
It's unbelievable to count how many games the last three years have been incredibly challenging to watch. Completely terrible basketball. I am not even separating out wins and losses. As a whole- regardless of the outcome- it's incredible how atrocious these games are. It's not good basketball. It's barely basketball.

I love this game. Easily my favorite sport. And as a fan of the game with orange glasses off, I can't describe what I am seeing some nights. What the hell happened in that game tonight the last 10 minutes? It was something out of a movie with how bad it was.

I wasn't sure if I really saw that. Thought for sure it bounced on the floor when t guys failed to mention it.

It's unbelievable to count how many games the last three years have been incredibly challenging to watch. Completely terrible basketball. I am not even separating out wins and losses. As a whole- regardless of the outcome- it's incredible how atrocious these games are. It's not good basketball. It's barely basketball.

I love this game. Easily my favorite sport. And as a fan of the game with orange glasses off, I can't describe what I am seeing some nights. What the hell happened in that game tonight the last 10 minutes? It was something out of a movie with how bad it was.
While I did not see this game and understand that it was really bad, the Georgetown and the UConn game really were not well played games. To me, it all comes down to breaking down defenses, play making and execution. From what I have read, it looks like execution was missing all night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom