As a Sports fan | Syracusefan.com

As a Sports fan

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
A championship game between two undefeated teams is the game of the century! But it is women's basketball , some thing that I find so boreing to watch. I watched freaking curling in the Winter Olympics. I will watch it but thing I will be sleeping by the second media time out.

Two number 1 seeds play for championship again...yawn. The whole NCAA tournament for women is just a formality to get the top 2 teams to play. They should just skip it and have UCONN play whoever is ranked next to them every year.

Women's basketball is probably the third most important collegiate sport. I'm not saying it's the third most popular or third best, just that it's important because it's the number one women's sport and all colleges have a WBB program.

It's an old Big East showdown tonight, should be a good one.

A championship game between two undefeated teams is the game of the century! But it is women's basketball , some thing that I find so boreing to watch. I watched freaking curling in the Winter Olympics. I will watch it but thing I will be sleeping by the second media time out.
Oh crap, I watched curling too. Interesting yes, but boring absolutely! And I was gonna tune into the women's game too. That's gotta be a little more exciting than curling.