As one of the chief cooks and bottle washers, time to start talking about Tailgate! | Syracusefan.com

As one of the chief cooks and bottle washers, time to start talking about Tailgate!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
As to what we're going to be doing gents/ladies, especially with all chiming in as to if they're going to be going to the opener against NW and how many you're bringing so we can start getting numbers.

Have we decided if we're going to cater (seems a little early for Dino, etc.). I'll likely fire up the breakfast sandwich grill with the sausage, eggs, and cheese on a hard roll sandwiches as my contribution for this early tailgate but will need to get numbers soon to get the ball rolling. So as a preliminary thread on this please all chime in as to if you're coming with how many total in your group. I'll let Kim Jong Bees aka the "Money Man" take care of that part so please direct $ questions in that direction.

So lets use this thread to start talking turkey with ideas as to what we're doing. As usual I'll be up there early with the whole shabang with couple tables, canopy, 4-5 chairs, drink mixer, etc. Let get er going.....

I will be making a detailed post today and will be tacking it at the top.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

One of these days i'll actually get to a tailgate and meet you folks.

I'll join in after Bee's post. I'll put together a parking smart sheet for guests to use this year to get around the Stadium West Lots. Suffice to say it is going to be different this year with all construction and two Friday Night games. I have identified four pay lots within walking distance of the Fine Lot. More to come...

I have some thoughts on this to, will jump in on Bees post though as this thread will probably get lost in the shuffle.

Of course I'll be tailgating! Stocking up on chicken wing brats this week. We've been setting up shop in one of the lots near M-Street for years though.

Of course I'll be tailgating! Stocking up on chicken wing brats this week. We've been setting up shop in one of the lots near M-Street for years though.

Chicken wing brats! Now your talking'!!!