As the semester ends, Tyler Ennis says goodbye to Syracuse and ... | Syracusefan.com

As the semester ends, Tyler Ennis says goodbye to Syracuse and ...

Good for him. I expect Grant did the same since he was at the cancer ball. Not every player finishes out the year.

Good for him. I expect Grant did the same since he was at the cancer ball. Not every player finishes out the year.

I saw Grant and Coleman walking around near the university late last week, so either Grant enjoys rainy weather or he's wrapping up his coursework.

Most of us, of course, would rather stay on campus as a college sophomore than hit the job-search trail, but it's still good that he's finishing his obligations.

I saw Grant and Coleman walking around near the university late last week, so either Grant enjoys rainy weather or he's wrapping up his coursework.

Most of us, of course, would rather stay on campus as a college sophomore than hit the job-search trail, but it's still good that he's finishing his obligations.

Now he will now be drafted by Seattle because of your post!

One of the things I feel strongly about: Seattle should have an NBA team. That debacle soured me on the league and is a small part of why I don't follow it much anymore.

Couldn't agree more. I loved watching the Sonics growing up when they had Kemp, Payton & Schremp (sp?). As likable and talented as Kevin Durant is, I'll never root for OKC as long as Clay Bennett is their owner. Total imo.

Couldn't agree more. I loved watching the Sonics growing up when they had Kemp, Payton & Schremp (sp?). As likable and talented as Kevin Durant is, I'll never root for OKC as long as Clay Bennett is their owner. Total imo.

I'm with you on that, too - of all the NBA I see, Durant's the player I like most. Because of that scumbag stealing Seattle's team (with Stern's help), though, I hate them and would rather not acknowledge their existence.