Ashton Broyld — Meet the 2014 Syracuse Football team | Syracusefan.com

Ashton Broyld — Meet the 2014 Syracuse Football team

131213093312-heisman-trophy-thamel-single-image-cut.jpg

AB is going to have a big year in 2014.

Will be interesting to see the exposure he and Hunt have heading into their senior seasons in 2015 - you have to think they'll both be in the discussion for 2015 pre-season all-ACC.

I expect him, McFarlane, Estime, Morris and West to make this one of the most dangerous offenses in the league.

My boy Ashton. Im gonna tell you guys something you don't know about Ashton. He is the only guy I know that dominated two sports with two different hands. He threw the football with his right hand, he played basketball with his left but he couldnt use both for each sport. He might have thrown the football with his left hand a few times in his career while scrambling to hid left, but couldnt do it consistently.

To add to that, Hunt will improve as a passer & continue to move the chains with his feet, and Parris will emerge as one of the better TEs in the ACC. Lots of weapons.
It won't happen, but Ashton Broyld has the PERFECT body, talent and athleticism to be a hybrid TE much like Charles Clay if any of you watched the dolphins last year.

It was a thing of beauty.

It won't happen, but Ashton Broyld has the PERFECT body, talent and athleticism to be a hybrid TE much like Charles Clay if any of you watched the dolphins last year.

It was a thing of beauty.
I agree with that.