Aside from Florida UK......... | Syracusefan.com

Aside from Florida UK.........

T

tee1222

There's the Seton Hall vs Rutgers "game".
I shall call it the Toxic Waste Bowl. Yes, I realize it's not football. Yes, I realize I live in Jersey.

Suggestions are welcome but man, anyone watching this game over Florida vs PayCal's Gals must need remote batteries. Badly.

I shall call it the Toxic Waste Bowl. Yes, I realize it's not football. Yes, I realize I live in Jersey.

Suggestions are welcome but man, anyone watching this game over Florida vs PayCal's Gals must need remote batteries. Badly.

I don't think anyone will be watching buttgers and the hall over UK and UF...

Hey, the Westminster Kennel Club show is on USA network at 8 p.m. I always enjoy it (seriously). It's a great primer on all the various breeds of dogs. There are much better dogs there than you'll see in SHU/RU game.

Hey, the Westminster Kennel Club show is on USA network at 8 p.m. I always enjoy it (seriously). It's a great primer on all the various breeds of dogs. These are much better dogs than you'll see in SHU/RU game.
Lol, have you ever seen Best In Show?

Michigan MSU

Hey, the Westminster Kennel Club show is on USA network at 8 p.m. I always enjoy it (seriously). It's a great primer on all the various breeds of dogs. These are much better dogs than you'll see in SHU/RU game.
I was actually going to brush my Italian Greyhound, who has no undercoat ;)

Westminster show is really good, but I am so disappointed in my dog's breed. They're very skittish and do not show very well.
But even after having Goldens and Labs my whole life, I love "Iggies". Great breed, sense of humor, and gets along really well with my son.

Hell I watched the damn SWAC game last night on the Ark Pine Bluff really took it to Alcorn St. Very exciting
Oh hell I was listening to the IC game on the radio.

Lol, have you ever seen Best In Show?
Great movie. I love Christopher Guest. "A Mighty Wind" was also a great movie., as was "Waiting for Guffman." Guest proves you don't have to spend 10 gazillion dollars on special effects, pixars and "famous" actors to produce a quality movie.

Great movie. I love Christopher Guest. "A Mighty Wind" was also a great movie., as was "Waiting for Guffman." Guest proves you don't have to spend 10 gazillion dollars on special effects, pixars and "famous" actors to produce a quality movie.
From what I gather there are really show dog owners like the movie portrays. Pretty funny.

You mean you guys ain't watching the women on sny?? :eek::eek:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

From what I gather there are really show dog owners like the movie portrays. Pretty funny.
You ain't kidding, man. I met a few while researching breeders before getting Lucas our dog. One was way over the top.

I can't believe I am saying this, but if they were basketball fans, they would 1,000,000 times more than Marsh.
Did I really say that? I need to scrub brush with soap now :)
Trust me, if you knew the particular breeder I'm mentioning, you would understand. Nevertheless, we went with a different breeder.

Call me hater #1, but I can't wait till next yrs Kentucky's amazing freshman class dont live up to expectations. on a side note, dickie, as great as he's been for cbb, he's getting creepier to watch

Can't mention the actors in those movies without mentioning the legendary Spinal Tap. Genius.