assume we'll get the primetime game? | Syracusefan.com

assume we'll get the primetime game?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
syracuse-michigan is sexier than louisville/duke-wichita st. although if duke wins they may get the primetime game.

Duke will get prime time if they are there -- just because they are Duke. If Louisville wins today, it will prolly be our game.

Duke will get prime time if they are there -- just because they are Duke. If Louisville wins today, it will prolly be our game.

prolly?

I disagree. Cbs wont put a possible stinker game on primetime. When wichita state won they clinched the first game. I could be wrong but i am guessing that this will be the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering CBS put Ohio State-Wichita State in primetime over Marquette-Syracuse I think cto is right if Duke wins they will get Primetime because they are Duke, but Louisville wins then I see Louisville-Wichita St first and Michigan-Syracuse second.

Considering CBS put Ohio State-Wichita State in primetime over Marquette-Syracuse I think cto is right if Duke wins they will get Primetime because they are Duke, but Louisville wins then I see Louisville-Wichita St first and Michigan-Syracuse second.
Mcw vs burke is a primetime game. Duke vs wsu isnt.

on the flip side the non bball fans will be turning in to see the cinderalla team win, the reg fans dont care which game is which and the sat is a throwaway for ratings anyway.

Mcw vs burke is a primetime game. Duke vs wsu isnt.

I completely agree with you Syracuse-Michigan will have more national cache for sure, but Duke brings more fans to hate and thus I think they would get the late game. Duke has never had the early game at the Final Four.
2010 WVU vs. Duke late game
2004 UConn vs Duke late game
2001 Maryland vs Duke late game
1999 Michigan St vs. Duke late game
1994 Florida vs. Duke late game
1992 Indiana vs. Duke late game
1991 Kansas vs. Duke late game
Now I know all of these matchups are sexy matchups, but if Duke wins their is a chance Duke-Wichita St is the late game. If Louisville wins we are a LOCK for the late game, and honestly you may right either way I just think its possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom