Assuming NC St and FSU win | Syracusefan.com

Assuming NC St and FSU win

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
outside of the Wolfpack, who other than PITT would we rather play in the ACC Tourney? Personally I want no part of Va TEch and Buzz. Ga Tech and their size I'll pass on too. FSU is a toss up too. Clemson and PITT give us our best chance to win I think, give me PITT, lets slay some demons.

outside of the Wolfpack, who other than PITT would we rather play in the ACC Tourney? Personally I want no part of Va TEch and Buzz. Ga Tech and their size I'll pass on too. FSU is a toss up too. Clemson and PITT give us our best chance to win I think, give me PITT, lets slay some demons.

I'd rather play UNLV 1991 than Pitt 2016

I'd rather play UNLV 1991 than Pitt 2016
For one- the game would be a lot more fun to watch. We need a separate thread for things more pleasant than being forced to watch a Pitt game and their douchebag coach.

Im confused. Isnt everything all set? We play Pitt and the winner plays UNC. It was set on Sat night.

There have been multiple threads/posts saying Pitt is a good game for us.

That blows my mind. 6-14 against Dixon. Lost twice this year. Even if we win, you're insane to think this is even close to an OK draw for us.

I'm sorry, but do you think:

- they use ping pong balls to set the match ups for each round??

- they draw straws in Greensboro??

- the ADs play some sort of poker to decide??

- ESPN sets them??

- coyle fills it out??

- Barkley does??

Help me out here on the Fn relevance of this thread.

I'm sorry, but do you think:

- they use ping pong balls to set the match ups for each round??

- they draw straws in Greensboro??

- the ADs play some sort of poker to decide??

- ESPN sets them??

- coyle fills it out??

- Barkley does??

Help me out here on the Fn relevance of this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom