Assuming sparty goes down tonite | Syracusefan.com

Assuming sparty goes down tonite

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Id say theyre off the 1 seed line. That would be 6 losses for them, thats alot of losses for a 1 seed. Theyll need to run the table and need kansas and duke to lose a game. UNC is back in the hunt if they run the table

Michigan State shouldn't have been on the 1 line before tonight either even though some people had them there. Losses to Illinois and Northwestern as well as Duke and North Carolina weren't getting them a 1 seed over Duke or Kansas before tonight. However, if they go down tonight Kansas gets a 1 seed if they reach the Big XII final and the other 1 seed is the ACC Champion especially if its Duke, but if North Carolina won out I believe they would be a 1 seed as well.

I remember saying all this recently and got flamed!! lol

UK, SU and Duke/UNC, KU/MO assuming one of those teams win the ACC and B12 tourney's.

Do you really need to start a new thread on potential 1seeds every day?

It seems to me that nobody wants those final 2 one-seeds. Teams move up to the one and immediately lose ... They all seem to be fighting for the 2 seed. Only locks are SU and UK

It seems to me that nobody wants those final 2 one-seeds. Teams move up to the one and immediately lose ... They all seem to be fighting for the 2 seed. Only locks are SU and UK

Well, out of the potential #2 seeds, I don't mind facing the ACC teams in order to get to the Final Four, but I do worry about really strong defensive teams like Michigan State.