ASU Student Section | Syracusefan.com

ASU Student Section

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Did anyone see their student section last night? They had a giant curtain set up and kept opening the curtain to unveil characters who would start dancing around while Zona shot free throws. It's was hysterical!

I saw it and thought the same thing. Each time a different costumed character would be unveiled. Very creative, very original, very funny!

It was amusing. It will be interesting to see where the NCAA draws the line on this kind of stuff, including the Duke fans all reaching for the opposing inbounds player. Because fans, and students, by their nature, will continue to push the limits until someone goes too far.

It was amusing. It will be interesting to see where the NCAA draws the line on this kind of stuff, including the Duke fans all reaching for the opposing inbounds player. Because fans, and students, by their nature, will continue to push the limits until someone goes too far.

I don't see any reason the NCAA would get involved. Short of touching players, or throwing things at them, or doing something illegal (like flashing), I think anything will and should be allowed. Most athletes are locked in to the game, so crazy crap going on in the stands isn't going to impact them too much if at all.

Huh, never noticed. That sounds phenomenal though.

I don't see any reason the NCAA would get involved. Short of touching players, or throwing things at them, or doing something illegal (like flashing), I think anything will and should be allowed. Most athletes are locked in to the game, so crazy crap going on in the stands isn't going to impact them too much if at all.

I agree with most of that, but someone will find a way to take it too far. It's like pronography. And it will have to be defined, and it won't be easy.

But it will be interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom