At least one positive from each player yesterday: | Syracusefan.com

At least one positive from each player yesterday:

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
We''ve all read the concerns that the board is too negative even after we win, so I thought I would write a post about at least one positive thing that each player did yesterday:
Fair - best player out there yesterday. Basically won the game for us. Made shots from the inside, free throws and a three.
Scoop - also played great. Made a few huge shots and also had some great assists. Co-MVP from yesterday.
Christmas - had a nice pass down low to Melo (I think) for an assist. Also came back in and played a few minutes after his starting stint.
Melo - really came on to help cement the win in the last few minutes of the game with some solid play. had 10 pts and 6 rebounds which I will take from him.
Triche - nice steal and break-away layup and awesome dunk on the alley-oop.
Joseph - nice putback offensive rebound in the 2nd half when we needed it. Pretty good shooting - 2/3 from threes.
Southerland - missed his only shot but I did notice he had a chance to take the 3 but stepped in for a shorter two. If he can get the shorter shots going again, maybe he can get his confidence back on the 3 pointers.
Dion - nice dunk on the breakaway. Had a couple nice assists
Keita - had a couple nice steals. One in particular where he showed some nice hands catching the ball after it bounced off foreign dude's hands.

We''ve all read the concerns that the board is too negative even after we win, so I thought I would write a post about at least one positive thing that each player did yesterday:
Fair - best player out there yesterday. Basically won the game for us. Made shots from the inside, free throws and a three.
Scoop - also played great. Made a few huge shots and also had some great assists. Co-MVP from yesterday.
Christmas - had a nice pass down low to Melo (I think) for an assist. Also came back in and played a few minutes after his starting stint.
Melo - really came on to help cement the win in the last few minutes of the game with some solid play. had 10 pts and 6 rebounds which I will take from him.
Triche - nice steal and break-away layup and awesome dunk on the alley-oop.
Joseph - nice putback offensive rebound in the 2nd half when we needed it. Pretty good shooting - 2/3 from threes.
Southerland - missed his only shot but I did notice he had a chance to take the 3 but stepped in for a shorter two. If he can get the shorter shots going again, maybe he can get his confidence back on the 3 pointers.
Dion - nice dunk on the breakaway. Had a couple nice assists
Keita - had a couple nice steals. One in particular where he showed some nice hands catching the ball after it bounced off foreign dude's hands.
Shame on you. Completely unacceptable. Please start spending more time in the the chat room during games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom