At my flag football game last night: | Syracusefan.com

At my flag football game last night:

Cramz

Walk On
A guy on the other team saw my SU shorts and started needling me since he was an OSU fan. He said "So are they gonna fire Boeheim?" I said, "For what?!" He said "Well the molesting thing and now the drug charges." I just shook my head and told him "Boeheim getting fired is about as likely as Thad Matta getting the cover of GQ. And I'm talking the cover here... not some inside story about coaches who look like characters from 'The Goonies.'"

He just sorta looked at me sideways and went back to his huddle, and I didn't hear anything more out of him the rest of the game. Oh, and we beat them 35-0.

Tell that guy, Is what the same thing i tell anybody who bashes Jim Boeheim and Syracuse Basketball

"Go Kick Rocks"

A guy on the other team saw my SU shorts and started needling me since he was an OSU fan.

Illiteracy really does affect all of us.

You've actually told someone to go kick rocks? Did they do it?

Football being the venue, I would've brought up the % of Ohio State players that he thought we're not smoking weed or worse from Maurice Clarett until Tyrell Pryor. Along the same lines of UK fans dicussing drug tests being questioned about John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, etc.

Hold the mother phone... Where can i get on a flag football team.
We've got a ridiculous wealth of flag football here in the DC area... I play on three men's teams, two or three co-ed teams, and I coach a women's team.

We've got a ridiculous wealth of flag football here in the DC area... I play on three men's teams, two or three co-ed teams, and I coach a women's team.
All that sounded awesome and then I did a What right at the end. Coach a flag football team... And its womens? For why?

I used to love living in DC and playing flag football down on the mall right under the Washington Monument - good times...

All that sounded awesome and then I did a What right at the end. Coach a flag football team... And its womens? For why?
It is a legit league. 16 teams, full contact behind the line, 5 yard chucks, downfield-blocking... Our center is probably 6'4", 280. My girlfriend plays on the team, and she's lightning quick at 5'2", 104 - definitely the Wes Welker of the team. We finished third at Nationals in Orlando in January... but we lost to a damn team from Canada!!

It is a legit league. 16 teams, full contact behind the line, 5 yard chucks, downfield-blocking... Our center is probably 6'4", 280. My girlfriend plays on the team, and she's lightning quick at 5'2", 104 - definitely the Wes Welker of the team. We finished third at Nationals in Orlando in January... but we lost to a damn team from Canada!!
To a Canadian team? We can no longer be friends.

Oh yeah, and this.

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

Well, he just witnessed his National Championship winning football coach get fired. Why is it unreasonable for someone who presumably isn't a CBB expert to ask that question?

I bet your girlfriend loves that you're going on the Internet and telling everyone how much she weighs, too.

Or I guess, at 104, how much she doesn't weigh.

How do you lose to a team from Canada in Nationals?

I bet your girlfriend loves that you're going on the Internet and telling everyone how much she weighs, too.

Or I guess, at 104, how much she doesn't weigh.

I think if I had just got done talking about how many 6'4 280 pound girls were on the team I would be quick to annouce that my wife wasent one of them lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. :p
images

I think if I had just got done talking about how many 6'4 280 pound girls were on the team I would be quick to annouce that my wife wasent one of them lol

Haha, yes exactly. And yes I am embarrassed and confused about losing to a team from Canada at our Nationals... There was also a team from the Cayman Islands there...

A guy on the other team saw my SU shorts and started needling me since he was an OSU fan. He said "So are they gonna fire Boeheim?" I said, "For what?!" He said "Well the molesting thing and now the drug charges." I just shook my head and told him "Boeheim getting fired is about as likely as Thad Matta getting the cover of GQ. And I'm talking the cover here... not some inside story about coaches who look like characters from 'The Goonies.'"

He just sorta looked at me sideways and went back to his huddle, and I didn't hear anything more out of him the rest of the game. Oh, and we beat them 35-0.
Tell him if he was a real OSU fan, his a@@ would be in NO at the FF instead of a flag football - the loser.

The "mollesting thing".. lol, classic overspray. If you face them again, ask him if Matta's getting fired because of the "NCAA violations thing".

Note to self: never start a thread called "At my flag football game last night" :)

Why is that?
Because the wise guys (like me) will come out of the woodwork. :) It was meant as a joke, nothing more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom