at St Johns | Syracusefan.com

at St Johns

Wow...this game sucks...both teams are awful...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

That Wolf for Uconn is a complete stiff. Wow. We should eat them alive with our minimal inside play.

Hard to tell which team is the home team based on the crowd

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
Makes us feel a lot better though. We shouldn't have an issue Sunday or Wednesday unless someone like Napier or Harrison go wild from 3.
Hard to tell which team is the home team based on the crowd

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
What crowd?

Makes us feel a lot better though. We shouldn't have an issue Sunday or Wednesday unless someone like Napier or Harrison go wild from 3.

What crowd?

Touche

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Marsh...just saw an commercial and imagined you gouging your eyes out and yelling make the pain in my ears stop...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Effin st johns is gonna blow this...their fan needs to start making some noise and get the johnnies pumped

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Did bazz start?

And who is this Marco guy for STJ?

Just started watching with a minute to go. says they own NYC. Why the f is the garden so dead?

Just started watching with a minute to go. says they own NYC. Why the f is the garden so dead?

Cause 's fan didnt show...snow kept him home...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I was at the game (free tix) and yes, that was a pathetic crowd and some pathetic basketball. If I had to guess, the attendance was probably around 7 or 8 thousand. I've never seen the Garden like that.

Marsh...just saw an commercial and imagined you gouging your eyes out and yelling make the pain in my ears stop...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Have you seen this one Marsh?

As soon as I saw the new one I was trying to think up some ideas for Hoya Suxa...that is the only way I could watch it

Have you seen this one Marsh?

As soon as I saw the new one I was trying to think up some ideas for Hoya Suxa...that is the only way I could watch it

I did not. Thats awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the game (free tix) and yes, that was a pathetic crowd and some pathetic basketball. If I had to guess, the attendance was probably around 7 or 8 thousand. I've never seen the Garden like that.
So 7 or 8 thousand...I assume the crowd was split 50/50%...I can safely say Cuse would've brought double what UConn did for a Wed night game.

So 7 or 8 thousand...I assume the crowd was split 50/50%...I can safely say Cuse would've brought double what UConn did for a Wed night game.

We would have brought more than 2 fans!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom