Class of 2020 - ATH Caziah Holmes (FL) Verbal to Penn St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Caziah Holmes (FL) Verbal to Penn St

Picked PSU. I can safely say, I now hate PSU football more than Georgetown basketball.

The thing about Ped State is that, as many early commits that they get, they get an above-average number of decommits later.

I get the sense that Franklin really puts on the full-court press when they're there, but the magic fades with time.

The thing about Ped State is that, as many early commits that they get, they get an above-average number of decommits later.

I get the sense that Franklin really puts on the full-court press when they're there, but the magic fades with time.
I've heard from some pretty in tune PSU folks this is exactly what he does. But again I imagine a lot coaching staffs pull the "we need you to commit now or others will take your spot BS".
Franklin is the creepy used car salesman of College Football.

Franklin is going to be pulling out all the stops, he is facing a ton of pressure to get PSU into national championship consideration and going 3-12 vs his east rivals surely doesn't help. So expect the slimy hard sells to continue to he either moves on or gets the pressure off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom