Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Agree. I lived in Georgia from 6th grade through college and still have some high school and college friends who are UGA fans. For an SEC school, their fanbase is pretty tolerable.
I used to enjoy listening to Larry Munson call a game. "Look at the sugar falling from the sky!"

So to put things in perspective, KJ Bolden in an interview with 2-4-7’s Tom Loy said his highest NIL offer was $3M. And he didn’t disclose which school that was.

So when it comes to 5 stars, something to keep in mind moving forward.

So to put things in perspective, KJ Bolden in an interview with 2-4-7’s Tom Loy said his highest NIL offer was $3M. And he didn’t disclose which school that was.

So when it comes to 5 stars, something to keep in mind moving forward.
That SU can't afford them.

I hate FSU more than anymore so good job Coach way to direct him out of conference and away from those
I challenge you on that one. I hate fsu more than georgetown and uconn combined.

I know we are doing better in NIL but there is no way this was us right? I'm thinking Ole Miss.

“This school just mentioned all the bread they had,” Bolden told USA TODAY High School Sports on Wednesday following practice for the All-American Bowl.

“It wasn’t one of those top schools. It was definitely a good school, a good program. But it was just crazy how they just threw that out like ‘Hey, man, like, I know some quarterbacks who aren’t getting that so you are telling me I’m getting that? ‘ That’s crazy.”

The school and the reported $3 million offer did give Bolden some pause. The standout safety wisely won’t reveal the name of the school.

He did say that the offer came in three weeks before he signed for Georgia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom