Class of 2023 - ATH Owen McGraw (MI) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 ATH Owen McGraw (MI) Offered

Little brother is watching.

spy-spying.gif

Kids do read this site, watch what you say people. And that means ALL of you, dammit!

I wonder how many of the players that get their name made fun of commit to SU in some of those threads for example Mahogany? If anyone has had an interesting first or last name I have to wonder if they've lost their sense of humor over such things. I know it may sound trivial but maybe not to them or their family.

I wonder how many of the players that get their name made fun of commit to SU in some of those threads for example Mahogany? If anyone has had an interesting first or last name I have to wonder if they've lost their sense of humor over such things. I know it may sound trivial but maybe not to them or their family.
I wood have sworn we had a shot at Mahogany. We got shellacked in that recruitment.

Have to admit I logged a few posts in that thread.

I wood have sworn we had a shot at Mahogany. We got shellacked in that recruitment.
It’s knot that important. I woodn’t want to stop them. It’d be awful if we splintered the relationship between our school and those fine young men. I’m sure they’d just be board reading that type of thread. Otherwise it’d sap all their energy.

In any event, I’m sure they pine for our attention. Still, we should spruce this place up a bit, and ensure these people don’t fur-get to commit to us.

His last name was a type of wood.

Yup

We aren't behind a paywall and parents and players read these threads

A few recruits were affected by the sophomoric humor or outright attacks.
And that's been mentioned before years ago, but it keeps happening.

*longtime lurker, first time poster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom