Athletic Player Poll | Syracusefan.com

Athletic Player Poll

Not that expensive. do you recommend the subscription?
I recently started splitting it with a family member but the Syracuse coverage has been very good and I’m interested to see what their Cuse football coverage will be like. I hope it’s something similar to what they’re pumping out for hoops. It seems like there’s an abundance of pro sports content if you’re into that.

I don’t read a ton but if you are a reader I would probably say so.

I recently started splitting it with a family member but the Syracuse coverage has been very good and I’m interested to see what their Cuse football coverage will be like. I hope it’s something similar to what they’re pumping out for hoops. It seems like there’s an abundance of pro sports content if you’re into that.

I don’t read a ton but if you are a reader I would probably say so.
Thanks-More into college sports in recent years.

I too think it is worth it - the Cuse stuff alone is excellent. That piece was interesting - lot of the guys giving the same answers and provided confirmation that our bigs do actually go to the weight room.

am i the only one who opened this thread expecting to see a poll on who the board considers our most athletic player?
No you are not.

am i the only one who opened this thread expecting to see a poll on who the board considers our most athletic player?
I wouldn’t be opposed to this and I was in the same boat.

Wow awesome article. Marek's responses are golden. Love the comraderie in the answers. A lot of very well grounded young men on this team.

The comment about Jesse in the weight room is a little concerning.