Atlanta Falcons | Syracusefan.com

Atlanta Falcons

Eric15

Living Legend
In the recent history of the NFL, has there ever been a 14-2 team that received such little respect than this year's Falcons? I mean I have not spoken to a single person that thinks this team will win the Super Bowl. It's kind of surreal.

It is kind of odd and they are a pretty good team, maybe they should think about going to the SEC?

Because they seem to choke every year in the playoffs.

Lol. Matty ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a game--wow, Seattle deserves a lot of credit for demonstrating such poise.

Yep and here comes Atlanta right back. Great comeback, but can Atl make the FG.

Trying to freeze the kicker comes back to bite Seattle in the a@@, however since it's Pete Carroll I love it.

I hate when coaches call a timeout

Never liked the timeout either in football.

What is ATL thinking with that kick? Or more likely, what was the kicker thinking? That couldn't have been the plan, right? Did the kicker ?

I hate when coaches call a timeout

I think Pete was pissed because he called the TO early and Atlanta hiked it well after the whistle for a warm up kick.

The Prevent Defense always prevents you from winning the game!

Question regarding the Casper Rule...why wouldn't that fumble count if the ball went backwards and also, why would the Seahawks fumble on purpose if it wasn't on 4th down and time on the clock?

I could maid those two throws. Prevent
Agree 100% prevent defense trying to keep receivers in front of secondary cost them the ball game. On the prior couple of series they had held Atlanta to 3 and out by being agressive. Quaterback for Seattle Russell Wilson is from the Richmond area where I live. By all accounts he is a first class guy. I hope he is able to stay healthy and doesn't get hurt like RG3. Believe he was a fourth round draft choice because he is only about 5' 10". Can you believe that. Have a picture of him with two of my grandsons. Currently root for the Cowboys, but may change to Seattle.

The throw to Gonzales to 100% not prevent...and if you think it was you know nothing about football...sorry

They sent 5 including a DB. That's not prevent.

Just watched the Douglas catch on NFL.com, they sent 5 on that play as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom