Atlanta Travel Guide | Syracusefan.com

Atlanta Travel Guide

KingOtis

All Conference
I was planning on going to Atlanta this weekend, but had to cancel. Still, I wanted to offer up some recommendations. Hopefully other people familiar with the city will contribute as well.

Make sure you have at least one meal here: http://www.marymacs.com/

Actually, more than one meal at Mary Mac's could be harmful to your health. There's usually a wait, so I would say go there for an early dinner.

If you have some down time, be sure and visit the World of Coca-Cola, MLK National Historic Site and the Georgia Aquarium. They offer ticket packages to Coca-Cola and the Aquarium. MLK is free, but you may need to make a reservation to tour his birth home.

Personally, I don't think Underground Atlanta is anything special.

I was planning on going to Atlanta this weekend, but had to cancel. Still, I wanted to offer up some recommendations. Hopefully other people familiar with the city will contribute as well.

Make sure you have at least one meal here: http://www.marymacs.com/

Actually, more than one meal at Mary Mac's could be harmful to your health. There's usually a wait, so I would say go there for an early dinner.

If you have some down time, be sure and visit the World of Coca-Cola, MLK National Historic Site and the Georgia Aquarium. They offer ticket packages to Coca-Cola and the Aquarium. MLK is free, but you may need to make a reservation to tour his birth home.

Personally, I don't think Underground Atlanta is anything special.

Must have been a good post...Tee gave you a like for it!! Congrats!!

Apparently there is a Dave Mathews band free concert at centennial park on Sunday at 2:00 if you are into such things.

Apparently there is a Dave Mathews band free concert at centennial park on Sunday at 2:00 if you are into such things.

DMB doesn't go on until 8. It will be a freaking mob scene down there, especially considering they won't be coming here for the tour because of this show.

DMB doesn't go on until 8. It will be a freaking mob scene down there, especially considering they won't be coming here for the tour because of this show.

I cant even fathom how much of a mobscene its going to be.

I cant even fathom how much of a mobscene its going to be.
i'm actually thinking it won't be too bad. don't get me wrong, it will be a lot of people. i think zac brown on friday night will be a good gauge for the rest of the weekend.