Atlantis Awakening Actuality and Pie | Syracusefan.com

Atlantis Awakening Actuality and Pie

B

BillSU

The last paragraph of Atlantis Awakening follows:

Eight teams, five with preseason ink and position. You may think I’m chicken, a worrier, or that I have no optimism about this year’s edition of SU basketball but only part of that is true. I have no feathers so guess which one I’m on. BUT, just maybe I’m way out of line and we are going to be pleasantly surprised about the outcome – threes from all over getting only net, good ball handling, passing, many assists from our appointed point guard and others and a not a lick of turnovers from Richardson, Lydon, Gbinije, Cooney, Coleman, Roberson - whatever the combination. Beating the Zags would be like delicious, hot gravy on the turkey and mashed potatoes. And, maybe we’re going to be able to enjoy a nice slice of tasty, Thanksgiving dessert pie from this team even if we don’t win the whole thing! Whipped or ice cream toppings if we do! Hope so. Go SU!!!!

I had written the above and two paragraphs before it and posted two days before everything began. Needless to say I am a very happy worrier this week end. WE did it, we are a much better team than I thought, won the whole damn thing so I ate the whole pumpkin pie with whipped cream and invite you before the weekend’s over if YOU have any pie(s) or leftover pie sitting in the frig, or if you don’t - what the hell, go out and get one, buy some whipped or ice cream and join me in celebration of ALL THE THREES etc., etc. Congratulations to the team and us and SU!

Fun to read! Now, instead of being a happy worrier, become a happy warrior!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom