ATLiens - Watching tomorrow's game | Syracusefan.com

ATLiens - Watching tomorrow's game

Victory Lap

Scout Team
Some 'Cuse fans are getting together at Hudson Grille in Sandy Springs to watch the game. Hope to see you there.

Some 'Cuse fans are getting together at Hudson Grille in Sandy Springs to watch the game. Hope to see you there.

Have you been yet? we usually get 50+ people for wknd games. maybe about 20ish for weekday games.

Im hoping to go to the game tomorrow, but if flights are cancelled tonight b/c of weather I'll be at Hudson. Ill be wearing orange. Say hi.

Ahh I thought this was an Outkast thread ;) I was down in ATL when Cuse played USC this past fall and we went to Hudson Grille. It was a real good time. Lots of cuse fans. Even non-cuse fans in the restaurant were giving shout outs to me cuz I had a cuse shirt on.

Have you been yet? we usually get 50+ people for wknd games. maybe about 20ish for weekday games.

Im hoping to go to the game tomorrow, but if flights are cancelled tonight b/c of weather I'll be at Hudson. Ill be wearing orange. Say hi.

Not yet. I used to watch them at Taco Mac in Decatur. We'd only have 5-10, but one kid's grandma would come and give an orange to everyone in Cuse gear. We she stopped showing up, it kind of died.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.747247,-84.357260

I'll be by to get you to join the local alumni club. There'll be some raffles as well. Should be a good turn out. Rehearsal for BET viewing.

Just so you don't confuse me with CusefanATL, I too will be wearing Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom