Attendance numbers -FF | Syracusefan.com

Attendance numbers -FF

A bit of a step up from the quarterfinals. I guess lax is not an intimate affair when you get to the FF.

A bit of a step up from the quarterfinals. I guess lax is not an intimate affair when you get to the FF.
The record attendance for a semifinal was 52,000 in Baltimore in 2007; the record for a final was 49,000 in Foxborough in 2008.

The preliminary games are just that, games. When it comes to lacrosse, the final four is an event. The entire lacrosse community embraces the event and comes out. Granted they come out in bigger numbers when Hopkins, UVa or UMd is added to the mix with SU, but the attendance jumps dramatically. My numbers above might be low based on how much the game has grown in Philly and NJ.

If you have never been to a final four and are considering making the trip on Saturdays, do it and you will have a blast. A lot of lacrosse vendors and experiences for kids and one of the best tailgates around for the adults. Wear your orange and someone will hook you up, our fans are legendary when it comes to Memorial Day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom