Aug 31st cannot come soon enough. | Syracusefan.com

Aug 31st cannot come soon enough.

first football game is such a double edged sword, end of summer, kids back at school, end of Saratoga meet, closing camps, etc. Should be a great game though. I think it will be difficult for Shafer to live up to expectations

first football game is such a double edged sword, end of summer, kids back at school, end of Saratoga meet, closing camps, etc. Should be a great game though. I think it will be difficult for Shafer to live up to expectations
And those Penn State kids are just as pumped.

I have the weekend planned out: drive out to my daughter's college home opener Friday afternoon, watch our Ladies win, take her and her roommates out to breakfast Saturday morning, race home in time for the opening kick-off. Awesome weekend!

:D

Syracuse football is starting to get some love from Clemson fans:

"It’s going to be a raucous crowd for the first ACC game and if Cuse can manage a 4-0 record coming in like I think they can then the Dome becomes an even more dangerous environment"

http://accfootballrx.blogspot.com/2013/07/interview-w-tiger.html

So Tiger fan thinks the Orange BEAT Penn State AND Northwestern... hmmm!

Syracuse football is starting to get some love from Clemson fans:

"It’s going to be a raucous crowd for the first ACC game and if Cuse can manage a 4-0 record coming in like I think they can then the Dome becomes an even more dangerous environment"

http://accfootballrx.blogspot.com/2013/07/interview-w-tiger.html

So Tiger fan thinks the Orange BEAT Penn State AND Northwestern... hmmm!

Those Clemson fans seem pretty intelligent to me :D

Penn State is in a down year with the Sanctions against them and I think this is our time to start fresh with a new clean slate, in the ACC, and establish the new order of our dominence in then North-east.

We will be in a world showcase at the NY Giants Meadowlands Met-Life stadium - this is going to establish to every kid in NYC and NY State who is the premeire team in the North-east. While PSU is in a down slump, we are on a upswing coming off our bowl game and we have turned the corner out of mediocrity.

I say we are starting this season with a W in what is essentially our home game at Met-Life, and I am looking forward to it! I will be there with my colors on cheering on the Orange!!!!!

Penn State is in a down year with the Sanctions against them and I think this is our time to start fresh with a new clean slate, in the ACC, and establish the new order of our dominence in then North-east.

We will be in a world showcase at the NY Giants Meadowlands Met-Life stadium - this is going to establish to every kid in NYC and NY State who is the premeire team in the North-east. While PSU is in a down slump, we are on a upswing coming off our bowl game and we have turned the corner out of mediocrity.

I say we are starting this season with a W in what is essentially our home game at Met-Life, and I am looking forward to it! I will be there with my colors on cheering on the Orange!!!!!

Although I agree with most of what you wrote, I have a feeling that the stadium will have more of a PSU home game feeling to it. Hope I'm wrong!

yzeme6yb.jpg

Yikes. Hopefully its closer than this

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

I would agree with that. haha

Well actually sir you have shown great deference not only to Cuse tradition but also to Cuse potential since joining this board so yes I would consider you one of the intelligent ones. Still want to kick your teams arse though :p

penn st is severely living on last years squad full of seniors, leadership and a chip on their shoulder. Let's not forget they are prob going to be starting a freshmen and I don't care if he is one of the top prospects in the country. They lost a TON, and its year 2 so some of the edge could have worn off.

Ryan Sloan @freak_nasty99
Everyone is sleeping and I'm up thinking about this... #cusetape #CuseNation #August31st #ACC #Cuse vs. #Pennstate http://pic.twitter.com/eiUVqk1rkF

Durell Eskridge @Deskridge_d3
44 more days

Ron Thompson @ron17_savage
It's sooooo close I can taste it

Love the attitudes. Get it Cuse.
Its contagious I've felt this way since the spring game. btw When does fall practice begin?Early August is a little too vague for me.News starts to pop when that commences. Lots of ?mark for this team. Starting with the coaches, of course but a ton of individual players are up for the spotlight this fall in all units.:eek:

This will be a very difficult game to win. Having said that, I think we win a squeaker.

yzeme6yb.jpg

Yikes. Hopefully its closer than this

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Ummmm... I beat Penn St 42-7 in this season's opener playing on All-American difficulty so I'm not sure what happened here. If that is you playing as Syracuse, go ahead and quit playing NCAAF '14 and drop your XBox into an Ithaca gorge.

Ummmm... I beat Penn St 42-7 in this season's opener playing on All-American difficulty so I'm not sure what happened here. If that is you playing as Syracuse, go ahead and quit playing NCAAF '14 and drop your XBox into an Ithaca gorge.

I was able to beat PSU 24-21 on Heisman, Jerome had a great game with 101 yards and if you download rosters online, Drew is a beast.