Austin Wilson Speaks | Syracusefan.com

Austin Wilson Speaks

How is this story files at 12:18 today with no mention of Shafer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that paper appears to be run by the same company that runs the Post-Standard/Syracuse.com, so there ya go...

As someone who is in the Harrisburg area, I can assure you that Pennlive.com is indeed just as reliable as Syracuse.com!

As someone who is in the Harrisburg area, I can assure you that Pennlive.com is indeed just as reliable as Syracuse.com!

As someone who lives just outside of Harrisburg, I will say that PennLive may be even more unreliable (or less reliable) than Syracuse.com! And if that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is. (Well, except for UConn's future, watching G'town basketball, and any and all things Rutgers! Gotta get the Big East digs in while we can...less than 6 months left!)

I hope this young man still wants to play for the Orange, I have a feeling he'll get a lot more attention from other schools since Marrone/Hack left and I'd hate to lose him.

Sweet. At least Austin is on board. Hopefully Gus and Laray come around to their new coaches.

@adub555: Feel a lot better now that I finally got to talk with my new QB coach! We're gonna do big things #believeit

Pretty big news, theres no way this program could go two years without a QB recruit, the minute ZA decommitted, Wilson became the most important recruit to get on board.

Pretty big news, theres no way this program could go two years without a QB recruit, the minute ZA decommitted, Wilson became the most important recruit to get on board.

I thought we brought in Ashton Broyld last year - just sayin ;)

Austin J. Wilson 5⃣ @adub555
Coach Lester just left the house, I can say that I am even more comfortable with my decision now than I was back in May. #cuse

More comfortable than he was in may? So he likes Lester better than Hackett, or whoever was directly recruiting him? I'm assuming that's what he's implying.

More comfortable than he was in may? So he likes Lester better than Hackett, or whoever was directly recruiting him? I'm assuming that's what he's implying.
IMO, that was a crystal clear declarative message from Austin stating that he's even more comfortable with his decision now (after meeting Lester) than he was when he originally made it.

So far, HCSS has assembled a very impressive staff. Hopefully they can coach as well as they sell.

What's not to like? Wilson went from second banana to "the guy" with the defection of Allen.

it also could be that in May he liked the staff. now he likes the staff and the offense. there was no evidence in may that the offense was going to explode nor that we had a OC that was going to improve the QB as he matured. we hoped for a 2500 yd nassib not a 4000 yd guy

it also could be that in May he liked the staff. now he likes the staff and the offense. there was no evidence in may that the offense was going to explode nor that we had a OC that was going to improve the QB as he matured. we hoped for a 2500 yd nassib not a 4000 yd guy

Not in the context of a new OC and QB coach. Pretty clearly impressed with new staff.

Austin J. Wilson 5⃣@adub555
Great day of visits from the #cuse coaching staff, had coach shafer over this morning and coach Lester and coach McDonald tonight.

This staff is titty. Love it.

Austin J. Wilson 5⃣@adub555
Great day of visits from the #cuse coaching staff, had coach shafer over this morning and coach Lester and coach McDonald tonight.

This staff is titty. Love it.
i love that you used the word "titty"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom