Away at Wake Forest (Sat, Mar 2nd) or Clemson (Sat, Mar 9th)? | Syracusefan.com

Away at Wake Forest (Sat, Mar 2nd) or Clemson (Sat, Mar 9th)?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I'm going to contact both schools and figure out what they'll do for a group rate package.

Let me know what your preference is?

Wake will give me tickets for $35 or $60 (seems kinda high) but we might be one of their premium games. Their arena seats about 14K, IIRC.

I'll call Clemson in the next few days. They seem to have a lot of availability in the 200s. They only seat about 10K so it should be great seats.

I'm kinda leaning to Clemson...closer game for me to drive to by about 90 mins each way. However, both are long drives.at 600+ miles for me. I will check airlines too...

I want to get info on both. The Wake Forest Tix Rep is really easy to work with and takes care of us so I want to see what he can do.

Last edited:
Which is easier to get to from Charlotte Douglas International Airport?

Edit: Wake

Last edited:
Which is easier to get to from Charlotte Douglas International Airport?

Edit: Wake
Depends...on rush hour...Clemson is more miles but might be easier to drive to

The wake tickets will be very cheap and easy to come by on the secondary market. I’m usually able to scoop up tickets in the upper deck for under $10 and can move to the lower bowl after halftime. Clemson is on my to-do list this year though.

The wake tickets will be very cheap and easy to come by on the secondary market. I’m usually able to scoop up tickets in the upper deck for under $10 and can move to the lower bowl after halftime. Clemson is on my to-do list this year though.
Thanks...I kinda figured that. We might have more bang for our buck with Clemson.

Just gentle reminder to folks that may not know exactly where Wake Forest is located. It is in Winston Salem NC, not in Wake Forest NC. Was located in Wake Forest, NC up till the mid !950's. Nearest major airport is Charlotte though Raleigh Durham is only a few miles further. Also airport in Greensboro, NC.