Away Games | Syracusefan.com

Away Games

jkm54

Scout Team
Hey guys...little help on getting tickets to away games. How does it work? Does SU put up a certain number of tickets up for sale? And do season ticket holders get first dibs? Lastly, when does this usually happen? I was able to get tickets to the Louisville game last year through this board (Thanks again, Cusefan95) and was looking to do the same for the Missouri game. Any help would be much appreciated.

If you're a season ticket holder then you can typically get them through your MyCuse account. I believe they usually send out a letter just for this purpose as well.

You may want to see if there's a Syracuse alumni club in KC or St. Louis that may be organizing something as well.

I have a group of 80 going to USF...if interested I have 8 tix left to sell...50 yd line, $25 each

I have a group of 80 going to USF...if interested I have 8 tix left to sell...50 yd line, $25 each

Wish I could, but most likely not going to happen. I'll be at the Cincy game (where I live), the Temple game, and trying to get to the Missouri game. Would like to sit in the visitor fan section, but I'm just not entirely sure how to get tickets for those seats. Thanks for the offer though. One of these days, I'll get to join one of these mass away game extravaganzas you organize.

Wish I could, but most likely not going to happen. I'll be at the Cincy game (where I live), the Temple game, and trying to get to the Missouri game. Would like to sit in the visitor fan section, but I'm just not entirely sure how to get tickets for those seats. Thanks for the offer though. One of these days, I'll get to join one of these mass away game extravaganzas you organize.
The away games should be on sale now...call the box office and find out when the general public can buy the away game tix.

The away games should be on sale now...call the box office and find out when the general public can buy the away game tix.

Great...thanks for your help.

Mark I might be interested in 2-4 of those. What date is that game? Thanks! Also, are those lower bowl or upper bowl? And what stadium do they play in? Is it Raymond James or do they have their own stadium?

Mark I might be interested in 2-4 of those. What date is that game? Thanks! Also, are those lower bowl or upper bowl? And what stadium do they play in? Is it Raymond James or do they have their own stadium?
They play in Raymond James.

They play in RayJay tix are lower 3rd deck SU side on the 50...let me know I have 3-4 left but I have an option of up to 10 more tix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom