Away Georgetown Game | Syracusefan.com

Away Georgetown Game

DSellers12

Walk On
This message is to all those possibly interested in going to SU's last Big East game against our arch rival Georgetown. I am not sure if anyone knows but currently Caz Limo has a package deal available right now for tickets to the game, overnight accommodations, and a coach bus ride there and back for 249 a person. The company has made a donation to Georgetown allowing them to purchase several tickets. You can find out more information on this deal on their website. I myself have purchased two.

I am thinking of it, but I checked the site and didn't see where the seats are...do you know where the seats are?

Most of the seats are scattered through the 200 level. He was unable to get a block of seats together, but your seats will be together.

Yeah when I called he was reading off all the ticket sessions and all the seats he read off to me were in the 200 section. I called because I wanted to avoid 400 section if possible which he stated wouldn't be a problem.

This is tempting...
I may have to book it seems like a good price. woulda cost almost 100 just for the ticket through g-town. then drive & pay for a hotel...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom