Awesome Cleveland Cavaliers pregame court projection | Syracusefan.com

Awesome Cleveland Cavaliers pregame court projection

I wonder how many people can see this well from their seats though. Nice though.

i think if you gave some kids the reason to do this you could get this done pretty well on the cheap at SU. you could almost come up with new video every game to keep it fresh.

That was freaking awesome!

It might be tougher on our court, since that large "S" takes up 1/2 of the damn court. But that would be a freaking amazing differentiation in pre-game introductions. Wow.

that just might be the best ever...wow

what does Lebron have to say

The voice of the Cavs, Joe Tate was awesome!!!. I remember as a kid after our family moved to Liverpool from the Cleveland burbs listening to many games on 1100 WWWE. I could pick the games up (only at night) on a piece of crap transistor radio...Bobby 'Bingo' Smith and hearing Tate's call was legendary...as good as any play by play announcer in any sport, period!

That was nice! I haven't been that impressed with the Cavaliers since the Mark Price/Brad Daugherty years.

Really cool! Couldn't do it at the dome since you can't dim the lights.

Well, your beloved UM institution recruits that state like no other...half of their best players (football) typically come from Ohio...

It's not their fault they were born in the craphole. UofM just offered them a better life.

there are other ways to dim the lights without doing anything to the lights.. time and effort..

It's not their fault they were born in the craphole. UofM just offered them a better life.

Nah, they just don't know the difference between the 'craphole' which is Ohio and the cesspool that is Michigan. ;);)

I'm thinking more because doing at the dome would be hard because we would need a Clapton of projection equipment that I seriously doubt we have on hand.

C'mon if SU was to do something like this it would take time away from Mr. Excitement...and who wants that to happen?

I'm thinking more because doing at the dome would be hard because we would need a Clapton of projection equipment that I seriously doubt we have on hand.

Did "crap ton" get autocorrected to "Clapton"?

Because if so, that's awesome.

their web site is crazy good stuff.. and you could do this in the dome , the hd projector stuff could probably display even in a fully lit dome on bball court and i think think the floor of the fball field would work even better.

Give me a bucket of water and access to the transformer and I'll show you how it's done.
Yesterday I was helping a friend install kitchen cabinets. He went to wire up the outlet for the wine fridge and when he ran the wire originally he forgot which end was hot and capped the wrong wires. So we went to strip off the insulation of the non-capped wires and arc welded my wire strippers. Now I can't strip 14ga wires.

Electricity is fascinating stuff.

This is the Miami Heat one from opening night this past year.